After a pretty mundane Week 1 of College Football, we turn to Week 2 for some marquee matchups and potential upsets. First tests for potential playoff teams as well as trap games for some of the nations best. Here’s how we think these games will play out.
Clemson v. Texas A&M
Possibly Clemson’s biggest test all year will be this week in Death Valley as Jimbo and the Aggies roll into town.
- Ben: TAMU 42 Clemson 38
- James: Clemson 38, TAMU 35
- Aaron: Clemson 35 TAMU 24
Maryland V. Syracuse
- Ben: Maryland 31 Syracuse 20
- James: Maryland 34, Syracuse 33
- Aaron: Maryland 31 Syracuse 35
LSU V. Texas
In perhaps the best game of the week, Joe Burrow and the Tigers face Same Ehlinger and the Longhorns, as two Heisman sleepers face-off.
- Ben: LSU 27 Texas 21
- James: Texas 28, LSU 24
- Aaron: LSU 28 Texas 31
USC V. Stanford
The Trojans face early adversity after losing Starting QB J.T. Daniels for the year, but have a chance to make a statement at home vs. #23 Stanford
- Ben: Stanford 30 USC 17
- James: Stanford 28, USC 14
- Aaron: USC 20 Stanford 35
Nebraska V. Colorado
After narrowly avoiding a shocking upset Scott Frost and the Huskers head to Boulder as CU tries to get it’s first big win under Mel Tucker.
- Ben: Nebraska 35 Colorado 27
- James: Nebraska 31, Colorado 21
- Aaron: Nebraska 28 Colorado 42